Monday, May 25, 2009

Nuggets too much for Lakers

Okay, if you watched the Denver Nuggets beat the Lakers Monday night, you witnessed how team basketball is played. Denver out rebounded, out shot and simply out muscled the Lakers to a convincing win at home. Okay I will say that I was not too sure if Denver was going to win the way Carmelo was playing, but when you have a bench that can step it up in his absence, then you have an unstoppable team! No one person can beat a team that is running on all cyclinders, nor can one man have the highest points on his team and think that their team is going to win. The Birdman, awesome, i would take him on my team any day of the week. J.R. Smith, streaky, a little unstable at times, but will come to play regardless of his struggles. J.R. Smith, easily the man of the night. It seemed that no one came to play on the Lakers side, the bench was weak, Pao Gasol was not himself getting the ball in the paint and Lamar Odom seemed well intimidated by the Nuggets. I will say this tonight, I say that the Nuggets will go into L.A. in a few days and steal a win and finish Kobe and Lakers back home in game Six! thats my prediction and I am sticking with it. let me know what you think. peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment