Monday, May 18, 2009

Lakers VS Denver

Okay folks, here we go, you got the two best teams in the west meeting up in a few days, in one hand you have the dominant Lakers and in the other you have the spoiler, the team I am going with, the nuggz! Okay, tell me how Billips was able to lead this team to the Western Conference Finals? The best thing to ever happen to Denver since Carmelo Anthony. I think the Nuggets have the better team all around, and are going to dominate the Lakers. I do have to give credit to Kobe, you can't help but respect the guy, but unless they play team basketball, they are not going to win. Lamar Odom seems to be healthier and ready to play like himself. Andrew Bynum, wow F U Kobe in your face talking about I don't want that guy on my team, guess what Kobe, Bynum is legit if he can stay healthy, and has more than proved his worth. So who do you think has what it takes to win the West? I still Take the Nuggets!

No comments:

Post a Comment